We respect your privacy and are committed to keeping your Personal Data secure, as well as managing it in accordance with our legal obligations under applicable data protection legislation.
What personal data do we collect and how do we use it?
The collection of personal data, the treatment and its subsequent use are subject to the current legislation in Spain on data protection, established by Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (in onwards LOPD) and its complementary regulations.
You can use most of our Website without having to provide us with Personal Data.
However, it will be necessary to use certain services or make requests accessible through it, so that we can respond to your query or request, or send you newsletters or other types of commercial information that may be of interest to you. In addition to the information that you must provide us, we inform you that we collect information associated with the mere browsing of our Website.
The information that we request from you on the Website and that is marked with an asterisk is mandatory. If you do not provide it to us, we will not be able to provide you with the service or provide you with the product that you need.
Below we detail the Personal Data that we process, the purposes for which we use such Personal Data and the period of conservation thereof:
1) Customer service. We process your identification and contact data to respond to your questions, if you have sent any through the Website in relation to the withdrawal of products or other matters related to our products and services. We register your requests, your questions, our responses and other procedures to manage your request. The basis that legitimizes this treatment will be our legitimate interest in processing your data to respond to the request.
We will retain all information for a maximum period of five years after your query or complaint has been resolved.
2) Maintenance and optimization of our Website. Your Personal Data will also be used for the maintenance and analysis of our Website in order to solve performance problems, improve availability and protect the Website against fraud.
The use we make of your Personal Data for these purposes is necessary in our own legitimate interest and will also be kept for a maximum period of five years.
3) Manage your participation in surveys. Your Personal Data may be processed to communicate with you in order to carry out surveys to find out your satisfaction and perception in relation to Calzados Segarra products. For this purpose, we may contact you to ask you questions about your experience and opinion in relation to said products, although you will have complete freedom to participate or not in the surveys that we propose.
The basis that legitimizes the treatment in this case would be the legitimate interest of Calzados Segarra to improve its products and its customer service. If you do not want us to contact you to carry out this type of survey, you can object at any time in accordance with the instructions for exercising your rights indicated in this Policy.
4) Sending newsletters and commercial and marketing information. We use the email address and the rest of the contact information that you have provided us to send you commercial information of any kind, including our newsletters, in which case you will be automatically included in our database. If you no longer wish to receive emails from us, you can unsubscribe at any time by using the unsubscribe feature in each email message or by contacting us.
Likewise, with the same purpose, we can study and take into account their characteristics, tastes and preferences, being able to segment users according to them, which we can also combine with information about their browsing, their online searches (clicks and views), their configuration on our Website, your customer service requests and inquiries, as well as your contact history. This information allows us to use different channels to manage relationships and to improve the information we send by email or the online advertising that we display, which may include customizing the content of said advertising to adapt them to your preferences. We also measure the effectiveness of our campaigns.
The use of your Personal Data for these purposes is based on your explicit consent. We will stop using your data for these purposes once you have opted not to receive commercial communications from us, or, in cases in which you have not interacted with the communications sent, within a period of five years, except in those cases where we are required by law to store such Personal Data or where it is stored for any other legitimate purpose.
5) Allow you to participate in sweepstakes, contests or other promotions. Your Personal Identification and Contact Data may be processed to manage our sweepstakes, contests or other promotions in which you decide to participate.
Some of these promotions have additional rules that contain information about how we will use and disclose your Personal Data. We use this information to manage our contractual relationship with you in relation to the rules of such sweepstakes, contest or promotion. In these cases, your data will be deleted when they are no longer necessary for the specific promotional activity, except when they are used for another additional purpose, in which case the conservation periods indicated above must be observed.
How do we share your personal data?
We may need to share Personal Data with third parties to help us provide you with services and products and to operate our Website. These third parties are:
- Calzados Segarra, for administrative purposes, in order to store the Personal Data processed through the Website, through shared computer systems;
- Service providers, who will act as data processors, where this is necessary to provide us with a service or to (help us) provide the service or deliver the product ordered by you on the Website (including our third party delivery provider) and to provide data analysis services.
- Collaborating entities of Calzados Segarra, within the footwear and consumer goods activity sectors, in order to carry out more interesting joint promotional and marketing activities for you;
These third parties may be located in Spain, in other countries of the European Economic Area or anywhere else in the world. When we store Personal Data outside the European Economic Area, we only do so in cases where there are adequate guarantees in accordance with data protection requirements. We guarantee an adequate level of protection of the data transferred, requiring service providers to take appropriate measures to protect the confidentiality and security of Personal Data.
We may also need to provide Personal Data to law enforcement agencies in order to comply with any legal obligation or court order.
Security of personal data
We will take appropriate technical, physical, and organizational measures to protect Personal Data collected through the Website from misuse or accidental, unlawful, or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure, acquisition, or access, consistent with applicable law. and applicable regulations regarding privacy and security.
However, no Internet site can be 100% secure and therefore we are not responsible for unauthorized or unintentional access that is beyond our control.
Keep personal data
Sometimes these cookies and similar techniques are necessary to remember your account settings, language and country, and also allow us to measure and analyze your behavior on our Website and to show you personalized advertisements on our Website or on third-party websites. .
You may choose to share information on our Website through social media, such as Facebook or Twitter. This means that the information you share, including name and preferences, will be visible to visitors to your personal pages. We advise you to carefully read the privacy policies of third parties on social networks, as they are applicable to the treatment that such third parties make of your Personal Data.
Privacy of minors
The Website is not intended to be used by persons under 18 years of age, therefore, if you are under that age, you are not authorized to browse and use this Website. We do not collect Personal Data from persons under the age of 18.
Your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation to treatment, opposition and data portability
You may contact us whenever you deem so to exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation and not to be subject to automated decisions. You also have the right to portability, that is, to receive the Personal Data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and if you request it, in certain circumstances we will provide your Data to another person responsible for treatment of Personal Data when this is technically possible. Likewise, you have the right, in certain circumstances, to exercise your right to oppose the processing of your Personal Data in specific cases, although we may deny said request in the event that we have compelling legitimate reasons in accordance with data protection regulations. Likewise, if you have given your consent for us to use your Personal Data, you will have the right to revoke said consent without affecting the legality of the use we make of such Data before your opposition.
To exercise the aforementioned rights, you can contact us by writing to Calzados Segarra Poligono Belcaire, Parcelas 601-602, 12600, La Vall d’Uixó (Spain), or at the following email address: email@example.com, attaching copy of your ID or documentation proving your identity.
Please note that requests that do not meet the requirements set forth by applicable law may have to be redone or ultimately denied, and that we are sometimes required to deny such requests in accordance with data protection laws or other applicable regulations. .
Finally, in the event that you want more information about your rights in terms of data protection or need to file a claim, you can contact the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, with address at Calle Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid , in order to safeguard your rights.